click to follow

Monday 6 February 2017

Madt! 2


Part 2
****
1 week earlier
I entered his office with my heart in my throat.. I tried to look confident, but im sure my nervousness is obvious. I looked into his eyes and he looked back at me placidly- the way he looks at every other student. I vowed to change that. "Please sit," he said with a tired smile.
"Are you married sir?!" I looked at him in shock and covered my mouth with my hands.. "I'm sorry sir.. I didn't.."
"Don't worry," he said with a deep laugh.. I felt severely embarrassed."I'm married, yes." He chuckled. He looked at me speculatively.." Why did you ask?" "Nothing sir, i was just curious"..

"Are you married?" He asked.. I answered negatively and  then he asked me some few personal questions and we started chatting.. We totally forgot about the interview and what not.. He told me all about his wife, family, daughter and all.. Time passed us by.. I was in heaven. I'm having a Yemigarsm.. He's totally hot. His voice is awesome! We discussed alot of things.."wow! I didn't know time has passed this long!"he said. I looked down at my watch and realized we've been talking for 30minutes..



"I'm coming, let me go and dismiss the others on the queue"..he stood up and went outside. I turned my head and admired his ass. I had to restrain myself from grabbing the ass when he passed by me.. I felt blessed to witness it this up close. He returned to his sit and then conducted the interview.. We chatted some more then i left.. With a heavy heart at the fact that he's already married.
I got home late and sarah was totally on my case. "Why are you late today rose? You've got me so bothered! and you know someone just dumped me.. You left me alone since morning" She lamented. I scoffed in my mind..

Really? I'm sure its because she needs dinner that's why she's bothered. You might ask why I'm best friends with such a shallow, selfish person; but she's just too fragile. She can come apart any time. I just have to take care of her.. "Don't worry, I'd go and cook dinner now.." I said with a sigh..

"Yipee! I'm so hungry.. Thank you!" She said with a huge smile.. What a manipulative bitch. I cooked for us and while eating, i told her all about Yemi and his marriage.. She screamed in shock and lamented about how all the good Men are already taken.. We laughed and went to bed.

I was chosen to be part of the team and I felt very happy.. Infact, i was to work directly with Yemi and be his lab assistant. I felt joy whip through me.. I just wished he wasn't married. I'd have been complete. I rushed down to his office and knocked.. "Enter" he said from within.

I entered and truly perused the office.. the last time i was here, i was too nervous to do anything. The office is almost plain and just pictures of his wife and daughter were hung on the wall.. It was painted brown and filled with shelves and shelves of books; the office is quite large and looks like a library..

 I'd always been fascinated by books.. I made a mental note to go check them out.."Good afternoon sir", im your assistant.." He looked up from the books on his table.."yes, i specifically chose you. You have what i need..Feel free and relax while I finish up what I'm doing.." "Ok sir, don't rush on my account.." I said.. He continued and i wandered over to the shelves.. I saw books on different topics; all academic..

Then i turned a corner and at the back of a row shelves, i saw some books separated from others. I peeked my head back and saw that he's still engrossed with what he's doing. I stood on tiptoes and picked the first. It was plain black. I opened it to the middle and was shocked by what I saw.. The image depicted on the page was seriously erotic.. A woman tied up and being spanked while a Man made love to her. I froze in shock.. I flipped through the pages and realized that it's not a book, but an album. The pictures were high definition and the sexuality literally jumped out of the pages. The book is seriously perverse and when i was done, i returned it and picked another. I was totally engrossed with the albums and forgot about yemi. The pictures made my knees weak..

This is exactly what i want in my life.. A man in charge and giving me what i need.. I dropped the album and picked another one.. This one showed the sexual changed emotions in real time details.. The photographer is seriously talented.. He captured the images perfectly; and they tell a story.. I could feel myself getting wet from my imagination/the pictures.. I leaned against the shelf and flicked my nipples with my my thumb.. They were very hard.. I moaned low and slipped and finger through my panties.. I imagined it's yemis fingers and i fucked myself with it..


****
Yemi

I looked up from my work expecting to see the lady but she was nowhere to be found. I wondered where she wandered off to. Maybe she's between the row of books. I stood up to check and walked towards the back rows.. What i saw left me rooted in shock.. I felt blood surge up my dick and I was powerless against the deep lust that overtook my senses. She was in the position i loved the most.. On her knees.. My album was spread in front of her and her eyes were closed.. My hands itched for my camera to take her picture. She looked stunning. She's a very beautiful woman.. She wore a short free skirt and it has ridden up her thigh.. Her hands were working furiously under it and I know she fingering herself.. I wondered at the depth of emotion that affected her to the extent that she's masturbating in her professors' office. Her lips looked like petals to welcome my cock.

She didn't even notice my presence. Fuck. I wish she was my Ivy. I'd have given her the roughest fuck of her life.. Fuck. She's meant to be consumed. She's in the perfect position to be handled.. I walked up to her and she opened her eyes. They bulged in shock and embarrassment. She hastily stood up and i heard the sound of her fingers exiting her pussy with a pop.. I crowded her.."what are you doing?.. I said hoarsely.. My trousers were totally tight. Fuck.

*****
I felt excitement run through me.. After the initial embarrassment of being caught. His dick tented his trousers.. It was very very obvious.... He's not indifferent. That's all I need to know.. "What do you think.." I said back.. "I was on my knees.. Plunging my fingers in my wet pussy, wishing it was you".. I brought my fingers to my mouth and licked it.."Delicious.. Hmm".. I saw his eyes turn black with lust. I have to act now.. I don't care about the wife. I grabbed his dick in my hands and moaned.. "Fuck.. You're so big and hard.." I dropped to my knees.."let me swallow you.." I ran my teeth over the outline of his dick.. I looked up into his eyes and could feel his self control crumble.

****
Yemi
Fuck. She's hot as fuck. She's offering me just what i need in my life.. What I've always wanted.. I'd be mad to reject this..

I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up roughly and bit her ears.. Flicked my tongue on it.. She moaned; deep and husky and i felt it ring deep in my core.. Fuck.. Her moans made my dick grow harder. I've never yearned for a woman like this before in my life. But i have to stop this now. "I'm married.. and I'd never cheat on my wife.. I'd never hurt her this way.." That was the hardest sentence i made in my life.. "I'm going to hand you over to another professor next week.., we can't work together.. Come back on monday for your transfer. Don't bother coming again this week." She looked at me in pain.. And she left.
****
I rushed home in a daze.. I felt so ashamed of me.. I didn't know what took over me! I cringed in shame.. Fuck. I lost an opportunity to work with a man I'd always admired.. Shit.. I banged my hands on the steering and mourned my loss.. I can't wait to tell sarah about this.. This is so embarrassing and painful. I got home and told her every single thing that happened.. I told her about how i lost my dream Man.. I described everything in detail and she mourned with me.. She consoled me and told me that everything will be fine. I don't know whether to believe her.

****
Yemi
I can't believe my wife is dead. I'm still in shock. Not just dead, but murdered. I feel shattered. I'd been living with the guilt of what i almost did with Rose and as such, I've been a bit distant with her this week. I'd been keeping late nights and leaving home very early in the morning.. My guilt is choking me up.

My daughter was the one who found her mother's body. Dead. Her screams brought the neighbours rushing down and I was called from work. I can't imagine what my little queen is going through.. The police are still investigating but i felt hate fill me at the murderer. Who killed my Ivy? My innocent and pure Ivy? I ran my fingers through tiwa's hair and consoled her..  "Daddy, where is the bracelet mommy gave you?"

"It's at my office dear..""Daddy please go and bring it. I want it. It's my last connection to mommy." She said in tears.. I left her in my mother's care and quickly drove down to work.. Only a few of my colleagues know about Ivy's death.. I will quickly rush in and out. I don't want to be held down by unnecessary talk. I entered my office and picked up the bracelet. I heard a knock and the person entered.."Sir, I'm sorry about what happened the last time. I want to work with you and i promise never to try that again".. I'm past all this she's saying. I don't even care. The trauma I'm feeling right now is more than what she's saying. "Come back next week". I said curtly.

 "Ok, sir. I hope you are fine sir? You look very tired and haggard this morning; unlike your normal self.."

"Leave Rose. Leave now" i barked. She looked at me in shock.. But instead of leaving, she came to me. "What's wrong sir?" She said tenderly.. I looked into her eyes and saw the concern deep in them.. I sighed. Why am I taking out my anger on her? She did nothing wrong.." My wife was murdered yesterday. And i don't even know what to do next!" "What?! How? When? Where?" She looked in at me in dismay.. I told her everything i knew and she consoled me.. "I'm leaving now.. I have to get back to my daughter.. She needs me the most. I just came down to pick something fast".."okay sir.. But can i come with you? Your little girl will need a friend now.."she said tenderly..

I looked into her eyes and saw sincerity in them.. "Okay, lets go..thanks for being kind.." I said. I drove her down to the house and we went in together. I introduced her to my mum and Ivy's family as my work assistant and that she came to help.. Everyone accepted her and she became fast friends with Tiwa.

****
I got back home late and totally tired from the dreary mood in prof yemis home. I told sarah everything that happened and she listened sympathetically, i told her about how he loved his daughter so much and even accepted my coming to their home because of her.. She told me everything will be fine..

I know I'm a bad person because it the death of his wife is drawing us closer and I'm happy about it. The guilt is killing me though. I thought I'd be indifferent but, there's nothing i could do. He didn't transfer me again and we worked together.. I had to re-shuffle my life as a lecturers' assistant. He was shrouded in grief and i became his support.. alongside his daughter. I shifted my focus from sex and tried my best to heal him first..

He started opening up to me and we became very close. I use to tell sarah everything.. Infact, when i asked prof about remarrying, he said he'd never re-marry until his daughter grows up.
Now, i have a new problem. Sarah has started visiting his office. She'd claim that she came to see me, but i resent the way she talks to yemi. Yemi is mine. She'd dress like a slut to his office and act all innocent.. Whenever we are at home and I confront her about it, she'd tell me that he's single now and he's up for grabs by anybody. I began to realise my mistakes. I tell her everything about him and how perfect he is; not knowing that she had plans to steal him from me, and she's not even hiding it. What a slutty lady! How can she be hitting on a man i like?!

She totally changed towards me.. It got to the point that we don't even talk again. We do our thing separately. Our friendship hit the rocks, beause of a man. I can't wait for the rent to expire by the end of the month. I'm packing out of that house! And infact, i know just what to do to her. Bitch.

*****
Now that I've eliminated the wife, only two people is barring my way from possessing Yemi. The silly bitch and his silly daughter. They want to snatch all I've worked for right? No. I'm going to kill them too. By the time I've alienated him from everyone, he'd come to depend solely on me.
*****
Yemi

I got a call that almost gave me heart attack! Tiwa is in the hospital, and she's in a critical condition.. I rushed down to the hospital with Rose. We got there and was told drank something poisonous.. And her chances of living was very slim.. She was rushed down to the hospital from her school., Rose looked at me with fright. "Oh God! What is this? Barely 6 months after her mother's death?"... Rose consoled me..

She's been my pillar and my rock. Always doing everything for me. She's always been around for Tiwa and always taking care of her.. She's like a second mom to her.. I can't imagine how scared she'd be right now!

The sexual tension between us has been epic and it's only the memory of ivy that's keeping me sane.. I really want to fuck rose..
We doctor asked us to come back later in the evening as tiwa would be operated on.. But i refused to leave.. Eventually, Rose was able to persuade me to leave and go home to rest..
She drove us to my house; I'm emotionally wrecked and i can't even drive.. The thought of Tiwa dying is strangling me..

*****
We got to the house and entered. it was already late and Yemi asked me to spend the night in a guest room.. I can feel his pain, and i want to do something about it.. Something purely selfish.. I took a shower and knocked on his bedroom door.. He opened it and i didn't even give him time to process anything. I pulled off my robe and pounced on him.. He kissed me back like a mad man.. We didn't waste any time on niceties.. He just bent me over and fucked me like a man just released from prison.. He poured all his pain into me and pounded me into oblivion.. I screamed till my voice went hoarse.. He played my body like a guitar.. Raw and Insane.. He pulled out and shoved his cock down my throat.. He slapped me and he gripped my throat hard and felt my air cut off.. I was choking on dick.. Tears streaming down my face.. I blew apart..

No comments:

Post a Comment