© COPYRIGHT

© (Yusuf Adedamola and Asikpata David) and (ClimaX Erotic Reads) (2017).
Unauthorised use and or duplication of any material on this site (Images, Stories, Letters, Poems), without express and written permission from this site's authors/owners is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and Links may be used, provided that Full, concise and clear credit is given to (Yusuf Adedamola and Asikpata David) and (ClimaX Erotic Reads) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Wednesday, 1 February 2017

MISTAKES


It's a slow feeling the way i miss kate.
I lay beside my phone waiting, i've called a couple of times... yet she might claim to have missed just 8.
Life's fvcked up and i accept that fate.
All I'm asking for is a tabula raza, another clean slate.
I watch you watch me as i suffer in pain.
I know you know that you're my destiny.
So if according to the popular saying "Your Destiny Is In Your Hands".
Did i hold on too loosely and let it take on wings like a bird.
Did i tighten my grip and crush it into bits of sands.
Words on marble, i anticipate at the thin line separating patience from impatience... waiting for it to unravel.
You gave me your all, kept me in your warm cozy heart... Twas like i was housed in your Hall.
Yet i treated your paradise like a pair of dice.
Tossed them here and dere.
Maybe i was trying to collate the results of my actions like a mad scientist.
Manipulating Ex-es on the vertical axis, whilst asking "whys" on the horizontal.
Who apart from God can we ask this?
I agree that i sowed and must reap what sprouts from my seeds
But i am not without blemish, i have looked into the mirror of life... and it has reflected my deeds.
It has shown the wrongs i did.
How i turned your love for into a golf ball, and attempted to do a woods with it.
Vooosh!! It ruptured the negligible resistance of air, tearing into it with fearsome speed.
"Expect the unexpected" they say, and this i should have indeed.
It has come back to hit me in the balls in a boomerang.
The pain is bitter, like i sipped with the lord during the crucifixion when he said "I Thirst"
Please Gimme another chance, Because you leaving me would be a bitter pill to swallow... it wouldn't digest.
All i care about is you and me, rather than your friends who speak ill of me
For all i care they can die-gesting.
Katie take me back in your arms and forget bout the rest things.
I know it ain't gonna be easy for you...
It would involve tussling with your emotions like it's wrestling.
But like an eagle, i now promise to care for u like you're my nestling.
I extend my hands, head bowed in shame and not expecting you to take me.
And if my words should hit the net like a bad serve.
All i'd do is swerve, and rue my mistakes.

1 comment: