click to follow

Sunday 2 April 2017

I Refix



I am sweet.....
I am well written.....

I am the son of a god..

In I I am well pleased......😊😊😊😊😊.... I likey
.........



I am flawed yet I am perfected.

I am thanking you🙏🏾
........

I am effort... Cos I know not all...

I put in work... I means that all.... Who am I not to certify I?....
........

I love me
I love you
I love them
I love all;
I love so much;
I love when love hurts.
.........

I know.... I own..
I know the love I own...
I know the love that I own..

And if its hurts.. I still know
........

I have read it..

I have loved it.

I haven been taken aback by it.

I have seen the power of pussy innit?

I fo for you pieces, keep lit! &
........

I am mute;
I am watching;
I say nothing;
I am not cocky.

I respect the masters
I will soon do my Masters 😊


I am still appreciating.
........

I can't wait...
Think I should set a date..

A location and a place..

So I can come with deep bowls, cutlerry, spoons and plates!!
.......

I have hear
I kuku have ear,
I am supposed to be sleeping
I am now going
.......

I love the "I" shii
I saw higher definition of human
I know now that I know powerful creators
I am happy with the feeling
I reveled in the vibe
I salute the inspiration.
......

I am you,
I am me.

I fell for every piece f this
I am mute
I am skin

I am waiting..


✌shoogah

No comments:

Post a Comment