click to follow

Sunday 2 April 2017

To my Unborn child 2


*TO MY UNBORN CHILD* (PT2)


Hey, Unborn me.. wanna hear something funny?..


All this beautiful girls, and I still haven't found mummy!!.. πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Cos its kinda hard to find real love, when you are out here also chasing money.. Very funny....




In truth, your memories I thought I had forgone..
Its sad tho, how u still hit me hard to the extent i need bottles.. one more...

Oh.. Another round I need.. Not another round... Cos the other round that brought you around.. Was so round I had to hit another round around... And now she ain't around no moreπŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Please dont confuse you, allow me do that for you... If I could somehow give you life, I would kill 9 cats for you...

But at that stage wen mummy came, I came... And you came too...
It drove us both insane.. And for a few weeks mummy was pale..

But the jail term seemed long... With excessive hard work.. And no one to grant us bail... So we had to bail out on u....

There was enough flames in her eyes.. I could tell she was about to burn you...
The moment she whispered, I'm late... My head sank, i just knew...

Mission impossible, ghost protocol, abort...
That move was wrong.. But then, every foreign idea I bought..

Now, I no longer blame those who rode anymore... The fault is all mine...
This case hit the closed road.. And there is a link road in every mile....

I remember clearly, I was under heat, she was underneath..
I could feel the pleasure run down my spine.. But the below played the mind.. I fell for "another hit"..

When I reminisce, it takes my entire self away, Baba Hafusa, Hafusa was a step away...
Forgive me.. All I did was pay the bills, and showed mummy care??...
Even then... I was no Alaga... No ibile....

How I wish I stuck to loving myself... Just me.. Internet and any brand of cream..
And whenever i'm inna haste, skin2skin..

How I love those times... When My undershirt and bedsheets.. Was pure white... But was never clean...

2014... One Friday morning...
Murder was committed, with no charges, no mourning...

Just 1k Medicine bills... The sight... Oh! tech.....
Technology gave us Cytotek...

Bio... I miss you more now than ever...
You dunno 26 alphabets yet, but am writing you a letter...


To My Child that wasn't born....

No comments:

Post a Comment