click to follow

Wednesday 17 May 2017

The Heart IV

I do hope i come to my senses without using soap.
Coz right now I'm mad over you... my mind's running around town with the speed of a
Lamborghini gallardo.


Sipping on this whiskey to get high above my thoughts.
But then a sea of whiskey couldn't intoxicate me like a drop of you.
My soul needs healing but it doesn't need a doctor.

It needs all of you... it needs your electricity, so kindly be my plug.
Kiss me on my lips, chin and jaw.
Cut me open with a saw.
Fill me up to the brim.

Fill me up till my cup runneth over.
Atleast let me have you one last time, like this was my last supper.

Touch me and send chills down my spine.
Touch my eyes so they could see the beauty of the world and all that is fine.

Hug me tight and tell me it will be alright.
Tell me when the sun blackens, you'll be with me through the night.
Open up your door, let me in... for i would be drenched in the rain.
My clouds of pain are dark and hovering.

My eyes blotted and pale.
My ear drums sore from my own wail.
I've cried many a tear.
But then i walk this path without fear.
What lies ahead is of two...

Your embrace or rejection.
Your warm kiss or your cold evasion.
But then i want you in... so break down my gates and lead a great invasion.
Tell me to kneel and i shall pour libations.
For you're to be mine destined from creation.
Let the earth bear witness.

Else someone please tell me what's next.
The heart wants what it wants.
The heart yearns and sometimes it never gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment