click to follow

Monday 22 May 2017

The Regional slut 5

I was dazed with shame. It overushed my senses with a dash of lust. I picked up my nightie and rushed out of the room. My son?! I was confused and dazed. What is the meaning of all this? How would I face him again? What if emeka knew? When did I venture into incest?!

I pulled it on and quickly entered a spare bathroom to wash off the stink of pussy and sex clogging my pores. I scrubbed and scrubbed, but I still felt immensely dirty. Gosh, I thought i had no remorse or shame left in me anymore.


When my skin began to feel pruned and dry, I got out of the shower. I admit I've been hiding in there for fear of facing Michael. I'm incredibly scared. I'm ashamed- but still, I can't keep that lust from burning. I'm afraid of what I'd allow him to do to me. I'm afraid of what I want him to do to me. I'm scared.

I tiptoed out of the shower and heard my daughters loud voice in the house. My heart beat a sigh of immense relief. Now, there's a buffer between us. I rushed to my bedroom and pulled on a huge shirt and shorts.. Then I went to the living room and met the both of them gisting.

Michael looked up at me with partial indifference-but I could see the way his eyes burned.. I shivered-whether in fear or lust, I can't decipher. That was how the silly game began. His silky voice wrapping around me when he catches me in corners, telling me how hard he wants to fuck me and a million other dirty things.

The flirty touches when nobody is looking.. His hands crawling up my skirt during family dinners.. Everything he did was just to drive me crazy. I was a severe lump of lust. I've got a fucking fever burning me up and I made emeka fuck me as hard as he could- but i still craved Michael..

I didn't even know how I resisted him. His onslaught was powerful and he was playing a very deadly game with me. Emeka noticed my unrest and questioned it, but I couldn't give him a definite answer.. I mean, how could I tell him, Our son wants to fuck me? And newsflash, I want to fuck him too?

My voracious appetite for sex continued to build and I couldn't bear it anymore.. I went to visit our dear pastor, and although he fucked me with an exciting prowess, I was basically indifferent.

I let him do whatever he liked, just so the lust for Michael could reduce, but all was for naught. Michael could sense my diminishing resistance and he came on to me harder. He kept on telling me fucked up shits and I know i should put my foot down and take control as his mother, but I couldn't! I was helpless.. I wanted it!

Emeka suggested my going for a week vacation oversea and I jumped at the idea whole fully.. He expressed his regrets at being to busy to come with me, but I couldn't care less. All I need right now is a cock that can obliterate micheal from my mind. The one that'll make me forget my sinful wishes and bury my yearnings.

Michael was overcome with anger when he found out my plans to travel- nobody knew except emeka, and it was too late for anybody to do anything about it. He promised me fiercely to come and meet me as soon as he's done with the work emeka gave him- I also did that. He slapped my ass and fed me my pussy juices.

He grinded his cock against my crotch obscenely, telling me to expect him soon. I can run, but can't hide.. He muttered. I came like a bitch and rushed off. On getting to the US, I felt incredible relief fill me.. The distance from micheal has cleared my head and i can think properly for a bit. Although, the lust is still present.

I decided to search for cock, and I met Jo, a young dude about Michael's age. We hooked up at the rooftop pool that of the apartment building.. We lived in the same house. He was shocked to realise I was Michaels mom, and infact told me he's Michael's best friend. I couldn't care less about their friend ship, afterall, micheal brought me to this state -and I'm in no way related to Jo, which is a big relief..

He was hesitant at first, but I made sure to seduce him silly.. It was fun doing so. If only emeka knew how I'm choosing to "rest" over here. I got me some young cock to fuck my cunt as hard as I want it.

We went out on several dates before i agreed to fuck him, I didn't want to seem cheap. We'd decided to use my place to do our dirty deed. He's a handsome boy with a deep dimple that melts my heart.. He reminded me of someone i can't place.. And he's got a big cock to boot.

I'm going to enjoy fucking this boy silly- a revenge to micheal.

No comments:

Post a Comment