click to follow

Sunday 16 July 2017

Once in a time ⌚


Once in a time

A sudden thought comes to my mind

To grab a knife

And stab my heart



 I feel the urge to get a rope

And hang my self

To get my hands on sleeping pill

And just overdose

To lie on the road

N wait for a massive truck to run me down

A sudden desire to die

Either by committingy suicide

Oh can someone take my life


once in time

A sudden thought comes to my mind

Is there more to life

Rather that this meaningless struggle to survive

What's this thing called love

I've felt love before

As good as it feels

I desire no part in it

Love is for those with hearts of steel

Love is for those who desire pain

Love is broken heart


Once in a time

A sudden thought comes to my mind

Is there another way out this life

Rather than death

Am I the only person in the world thinking about that

Or a whole lot of us think about that

Thinking ourselves to oblivion about death

Do we desire to sour

Like elijah

When the almighty God

Picked him up from the soil

Do we desire to walk faithful

With God like enoch did

So the lord can take us away too

And spare us from death?


Once in a time

A sudden thought come out my mind

If I recall correctly I never chose to be here

In this planet

It just happened

that one day my eyes opened

My mind broaden

And I realised I'm alive

Able to take breath

Able to produce a thought

Destined for death

Here on Earth

Before all that I recall nothing

No memory of a purpose

That God assigned to me

To do here

Yet I'm not the first

Neither the last

There's a whole lot of us

Struggling to find the purpose

Of living that God gave to us


Once in a time

A sudden thought comes out my mind

Why do we have dreams

Why is it significant for us

To achieve our dreams

Or is it the ultimate meaning of living

In this world of bright eyed sinners

and blind believers

Or its just another meaningful meaningless



Once in a time

A sudden thought comes out my mind

Do these eyes see it all?

Can this hands touch a ghost

Does the mind evolve with every thought

Can we walk to heaven?

Free my soul

Meaning be my goal..

Ice Queen ❄

No comments:

Post a Comment