click to follow

Thursday 27 July 2017

Take my Virginity 2


I still had my tank top on but he’d tugged it up above my breasts so he could watch them as I sucked him off.

Now, it must have been distracting for him, so I pulled it over my head, and dropped it to the floor.



My skirt had been discarded a long time ago, and now I was fully naked in front of him, kneeling at his feet.

Before his cock. Waiting for my next instructions. “You want to please Daddy, don’t you?” I nodded.

“Up on the bed then. Crawl, little girl.” I shuddered with desire at his deep voice, his commands.

I felt a little like a slut. His slut. While he wanted me to be a good girl, I felt very, very bad.

But what Daddy wanted, Daddy got, so I crawled toward the bed, then on it, ass in full view, breasts swinging as I moved, all the while he watched, dick out, but otherwise fully clothed.

I turned around and rested my back against headboard and waited for him.

With a simple arch of a brow, he told me what he wanted, that he was waiting for me.

I spread my legs widely, my pussy open and ready for him, weeping and begging desperately to be taken.

Gabe’s fingers grabbed the hem of his shirt and he pulled the material over his head.

His jeans pooled around his ankles and he kicked them away until all I could see was bare flesh.

I sucked in a breath. This was the first time I’d seen him completely naked – all of him. Any man. He was my first in so many ways.

The suits and long sleeves he wore did such a great job at hiding his physique. He was leanly muscled, like a swimmer.

"Fuck me, Daddy.” I saw the grin that surfaced on his face when I said those words, and I couldn’t help but return it with a smile of my own.

He settled himself between my thighs, gripped a hip to hold me open. Right then and there, I felt his tip brushing against my entrance.

His eyes held mine as I felt him enter me, one slow inch at a time. He was big. He did stretch me wide.

Filled me like I never could have imagined. “Daddy,” I breathed, then began to pant as he went even deeper. “Such a good girl. That’s it. I’m filling you up.”

Jane was right, it hurt at first. I couldn’t open my eyes as I tried to get used to the feeling.

Gabe handled it so much better than I ever imagined, that he was fucking someone who had no idea what she was doing.

I expected him to have given up, to tell me that maybe tonight wasn’t going to work out, that he didn’t want to waste his time with a virgin when he could get with more experienced women who didn’t bleed or were in pain during sex.

He did none of that. What he did was made sure with every inch of him I took that I was adjusting, that I was taking him easily enough.

I was wet, that wasn’t a concern. But I was tight. Really tight. “You’re so big.” “Too big?” he asked, his voice rough. I shook my head, pressed down on him a little bit more.

Then more still and I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter with his dick bottoming out inside me.

With one surprise move, he flipped me over so I was astride him. The soft hair on my legs tickling me, I met his gaze. “I took all of you,” I said, surprised and pleased, wiggling my hips a bit to adjust to this new position.

He grinned. “You did. You took all of your Daddy’s dick. Now take it for a ride. Up and down. That’s it. I want to watch you.”

Putting my hands on his shoulders, I lifted and lowered myself, impaling my pussy on him again and again.

I watched Gabe, his eyes transfixed on my breasts. They were bouncing and swaying with my motions and when I ground down on him so my clit got rubbed, he leaned forward and took a nipple into his mouth.

When he bit it gently, I came, milking him. “Fuck, little girl, I’m going to come.”

He hardened more within me, then spurt hotly. I could feel each burst of his cum filling me right up.

I was sweaty and messy as I tried to pull off him. Just as I imagined, his cum seeped out and covered both our thighs.

Tinged with red, it showed what he’d done. Fucked me for the first time. Made me his.

Placing his hands on my hips, he held me in place. “Let Daddy stay inside you for another minute. It’s not every day I take my little girl’s cherry.”

Leaning in, I kissed him, pleased he’d been my first. I went home that night with Gabe’s cum still dripping from my bare pussy and down my thighs.

I refused to take a shower, reveling in his possession marking me all hot and sticky.

All through the night, I'd stick a finger up in there and then sniff it. It was like the craziest of aphrodisiacs.


ATeenAndLegal.


No comments:

Post a Comment