click to follow

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Drilled 🍆

Chigozie

I was totally engrossed by the movie i was watching on my phone - a season series titled Game of thrones and I expected no interruption.

I was so much focused, it took me a second to realize I was being watched. A tingling sensation ran up my arms to my scalp and back.


I paused the movie and swept my eyes through the hall. Everyone was busy doing their thing as this was tea time at the tech exhibition.

I saw nothing or nobody out of place or should I say, staring at me. I continued the movie, but that feeling persisted.

I couldn't concentrate anymore and I strolled towards the buffet table to grab a snack. This is my 3rd day here and seriously, it's not worth the bucks I spent.

The rooms are not private, the food is nothing to write about and the presentations lacked depth. I can't believe I'm going to spend 10 more days here.

"Bro, what's up? How u dey?" The familiar voice of a good friend asked. I replied him and we began to discuss some technicalities of the program which we didn't support.

"Hello, I can't seem to find any familiar face here.. Could I hang with you guys for a bit?" a tiny voice asked.

I looked around and saw no one. Until I looked down. Okay, sorry, that was a bit of an exaggeration - she's not that short. And if she sees that, she'd kill me.

I looked a bit lower and saw a plain looking woman. She gave us a tentative smile and we agreed.

We introduced ourselves and the rest they say was history. Let me skip past all the boring parts and move straight to the hotness.

We became inseparable. Most people didn't know we never knew each other before the program. She was always hanging on my arms.

She stole me from my friends. She encompassed my day and obsessed my dreams at night. I was her puppet.

Little touches here, little touches there. She's a bit of a slut and loved teases. I grabbed her soft soft ass at every opportunity I get. She'd run her fingers down my crotch and give me a hard on I could never cope with.

As the day to leave drew closer, we were super excited because we've totally built the sexual flames and I couldn't wait to fuck into her cunt.

This is a kind of woman who'd make you forget you were married. And I was. She's got this huge innocent girly eyes that crinkled at the corner when she smiled.

A slim nose and small rose bud lips. Her tongue has run up my neck on many occasions and sent shivers of joy up my body.

Her intelligence was outstanding. One of the best engineers I've ever met with. She was in the petroleum field and their presentations were the most captivating.

She's a complex creature who made me forget life before her. Aside the sexual heat that gripped us, I couldn't get through to her mind.

She confused me and mind fucked me and did everything to make me go crazy. Which I did..

We snuck from the hostels one day and right under the moon, she deep throated me. She swallowed my cock. I begged and begged but her suckling motions wouldn't let me release my cum.

She withheld my ejaculation while i kept on orgamising without fail. It was agony. Pain. Lust. Hate. Love.

She finally begged for my cum like a bitch and I gave it to her. I filled her throat to the brim.

I carried her small frame and dropped it on myself.. She looked at me with those beautiful eyes.

My cock was still fucking hard and my mind was consumed with fucking her. Screwing every hole. Drilling her.

She kissed my neck and whispered.. "You can't have me." I stared deep into her eyes. They were dilated black.

"You can only drill me.. And when you do, you're going to be mine." I readily agreed. She was perfect. The moonlight framed her face and she didn't look plain. Far from it. She's perfection.

If she asked for the world on a gold platter, I'd have destroyed my life to give her. She licked my neck- she's obsessed with it, and pulled me up.

"In due time.." she whispered.

                                          **
We left the program some days later and I drove us straight to a hotel. The most expensive I could afford.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower and I came out, expecting to see her naked. No. She was fast asleep.

I gently approached her and pulled off her clothes till she was naked. Except her  panties. Her body is lush. Small but full - at least for her size.

Her caramel colored body looked beautiful against the sparking white sheets of the bed. Her long hair fanned all around it and my fingers itched to take a picture.

I suckled on her large pebbled nipples and she moaned. Her eyes fluttered open and she gave a shy smile. My cock went instantly hard.

I lay on the bed and pulled her on top of me.. She took control of my lips and started kissing me.

She became a tiger and honey and was all over me. I squeezed her delectable body tightly and I couldn't catch my breath.

Her tongue latched onto my nipples.. She bit scratch and screwed with them. I could not take much more anymore.

She's been the epitome of my fantasies for days now, and I can't help but want to drill my cock into her kitty.

I suddenly smacked her ass and she groaned. Fuck. The bitch loves it. I did it again and tore of her panties.

I felt her wetness dripping all over my thighs and I smacked her ass again, while I plunged 2 fingers up her cunt. She screamed and begged me to screw her harder. I pulled my fingers free and without even looking, wiped it on her ass.

I looked deep into her eyes and slammed her smack on my dick.

Fuck. Her softness engulfed me. I felt emotions run riot in me and even though she was on top, I rode her. I rode her hard.

I kept on slamming her down on my cock. Over her over. She kept on begging for me to drill her harder, fuck her harder.

Tears spilled from her eyes and fuck me, she looks so beautiful riding me. I didn't know what came over me.

I pulled her neck closer and bit until I could taste blood. The tangy taste hit my tongue and we combusted together.

It was the best orgasm of my life. It was cataclysmic.

I pulled her off my cock and stood up. I saw blood everywhere. So. Much. Blood.

I looked into her eyes. She grinned.

It was then i knew. She was the one watching me. She knew me. She chose me.

We just started our drilling.






2 comments: