click to follow

Wednesday 28 March 2018

Delilahs Dirty diary 5

28th, March 2018.
There's juicy gist.

Today has been a huge sham. Tunde is not around and there's no need for me to dodge anyone. I'm seriously bored and my hands are just moving the mouse cluelessly.



"Delilah.. Oga is calling you" Tina said rudely to me through the door. Grrrr. I forgot to tell you all about tina. She's the wanna be queen bee type. Her office is not on my floor, but she finds every opportunity to be on this floor. I am yet to know why though.

She's rude, bitchy and idiotically whiny. Only the boss, Tunde and I have our offices on this floor, but she always have one excuse or the other to be here.

She's not my direct employee, if not I'd have fired her. I grunted in reply and called the boss on the intercom to confirm if he needed my attention.

I won't put it past tina to lie just to stress me. He confirmed that he needed me and I went to his office. We cleared up the logistics issues and I went back to my office.

Closing time, i packed up my bags and left. I was halfway home when I realized that I left my phone at the office.

I absolutely can't survive without that device and it's funny how I forgot it. I turned back and quickly drove down the freeway.

I didn't bother with the elevators and quickly jogged up the stairs.. I'm in good shape 😍😍. I got to my floor and used my keycard to get in. I rushed into my office, picked my device and got out.

That was when i realize that the light to the boss office is reflected on the dark corridor. I took a quick detour to go and greet him. The poor guy must be working so hard.

I was about to open the door, when I heard unmistakable fucking sounds. Curiosity overtook my senses and I peeped.

The boss is pounding into tina. Why am I not suprised?

No comments:

Post a Comment