click to follow

Sunday 25 March 2018

Hamil Dirty Diary 2

Past.

Let me give you a brief insight into my life. I've had it seriously rough! Honestly. I struggled to put myself and my younger siblings through school since my dad up and left when I was 6years and my mom was a petty trader.



I can't believe that after all I've been through, fucking women for a living is what I end up with - don't get it twisted, I love my job. And who wouldn't? I get to spend their money anyhow I like and also go on a lot of trips.

It's a deep balm to the ego but honestly, who am I kidding. My mum is in the village and I used part of the money I saved up to pull down my father's old house and rebuild her a better refurbished one. Shes thinks I work as a Banker.

Yes, I studied Accounting. Damn. I must say, I'm used to the easy money this life has provided to me, and the supply of Sugar mums are so steady.

Trust me, Women cheat more.

No comments:

Post a Comment