click to follow

Wednesday 28 March 2018

I miss you


Right now what i feel is an unexplainable ishh..
its like someone took out my heart and pounded it into untraceable bits...



The thought of not seeing you for these past few weeks,
makes me wanna cry, bottom out and call it quits.

Quits not with u baby, no, not at all.
but quits with the fuck dat caused this lull.

What i wanna do right now is kiss ur lips raw,
Your hands, your neck, and suck till ur dick gets sore.

I hope you don't mind my language i know its crude.
but d fact is i don't give a fuck if you mind and dats true.

The thing is I wanna fly out and cum see you,
then bury my cunt on you  till i get very full.

I miss you like fuck that you cant comprehend.
and this should pass fast, cant wait to see the end.

I want to see your smile once again,
the smiles that i live for and keep me sane.
Sane? yes, thats just true.
im going insane and feeling crazy pain.

Please love, can we make a bargain?
You cum over here with ur smile nd I'll love you till the end of my days.

Im looking outside my windows and wishing it was true,
That you could
read my thoughts and get a clue.

I'm  here listening to sappy blues, and im falling more for you.
the thing is, you may think this ain real or im writing crap of bulls.

Baby it might be crap but its all for you.
my crap, my beautiful, my crazy ass mood.

I love u so much you can't decipher.
or absorb d magnanimity of my crazy ass letter.

In telling u how much i miss u,
with words that are jumbled up and unbeautiful..

You can have my heart or we could share yours like the last slice.
I want you always, now and forever even if you're not nice.

That ain my rawest tho...but i miss you shiitingly.
I miss u like my soul is breaking..

I wanna go in deep and twine with we
madtly and if possible fit into
ur being.


Love, me
I love u.

No comments:

Post a Comment