click to follow

Saturday 7 April 2018

Hamil BDSM story 2

Dear diary,

Her pussy is directly above her head and I can't wait anymore. I pull out my engorged cock and slipped it into her. She gave a ragged moan and I can see the sweat dripping despite the cold.



I look down at our joining. Her position has made her cunt tighter and my dick looks beastly as it tries to split open her walls. Fuck. I pull out the head and rub it on her clit.

Her mouth open in pleasure as i start to rub the head of my cock all over her vulva without pushing in. She moans in pleasure and tries to angle her body in such a way that my dick will enter.

I laugh and stop. Then i fist my cock, raise it higher and slip it throat deep into her mouth. She gags on it and i can see the tears shimmer in the corner of her lids. Perfect.

I fuck her mouth- which by the way is a beautiful heaven.. Her pussy seeps juices and I couldn't resist inserting my fingers inside it.. Arousal grip my back as she sucks me deeper..

No comments:

Post a Comment