click to follow

Friday 13 April 2018

The sex scene 3

I pressed my lips against the base of his cock, kissing him and inhaling the musky, masculine scent of his crotch, which turned me on even more.



Spurred by lust, I kissed my way up the steel length of him, watching his face the whole time. It was dark in the living room, but I could still make out the look of utter concentration on his face.

I flicked my tongue around the ridge, licking him the way I would an ice cream, before slowly sliding the tip of him into my mouth.“Oh fuck," he groaned, his hips moving off the couch to press his cock farther into my mouth.

He fisted his hand in my hair, guiding me down his rod until it hit the back of my throat, making me gag a bit.

I couldn’t fit him all the way in my mouth, so I grabbed the base of him in my hand, pumping his cock as I bobbed my head up and down, swirling my tongue around him occasionally as I sucked.


No comments:

Post a Comment