click to follow

Wednesday 2 May 2018

Her Royal Sluttyness 1

Image result for sexy image of a girl with knife
I trudge inside the lecture hall still feeling sleepy. This bloody class is too early!! Who starts a class by 7am? I'm so angry and tired.. I had to wake up as early as 5am to get bathed, apply my make up and eat.. I don't even have much appetite this early in the day, but i shoved down some cornflakes sha.

The rush for buses too?! It was crazy this morning.. I'm not even going to do this again.. After classes, I'm going home to pick one of my daddy's cars'.. He won't miss it.. I'm a post graduate student trying to get a Master's.. But i think I'd drop out of this class and collect peoples notes if this early shit continues.. I can't be waking up this early consistently.
I sat down and dropped my bags beside me and looked around.. The hall is full to capacity..

Hmm.. I brought out my phone and started surfing the net.. It's 5 minutes to 7am.. I hope this lecturer is not late. All i suffered will be in vain if comes in late.. Id not even finished that thought when a hush descended and i looked up from what I was doing.. Straight into the most sexiest ass I've ever seen on a Man. I sat on the third row and could see clearly.. That can't be our professor.. When i saw Akinyemi on the course outlined, I Imagined an old man, awkward and bent over. Not this sexy piece of Man I'm looking at.

No, No.. A prof this hot?! I'd not seen his face yet anyway.. He stopped in front of the projector and turned. Wow.

"Hello, I'm professor Akinyemi; but you can call me Yemi. I'm going to take you Chemistry 757. I hate noise, and distractions in my class. We are all adults here, I expect nothing less than perfection. I'm not going to correct anybody, but trust me, I'd match your names perfectly to your face and deal with you the best way.." The class laughed.." Now, let's get down to business.

If this is the sight I'd be enjoying everyday, i don't mind waking up by 2am.. I'm shocked.. This young; and a professor? He can't be more than 35 years old.. Sexy and oozing charisma like a perfume? Great sense of humor too? Wow. I didn't concentrate on the lecture.. His voice has this husky resonance to it.. It's like he's reading a love poem to me.. He has a beautiful, slightly tilted upwards sparkling eyes.. I can't gauge the length of his lashes, but they seem long.. Brows thick and full.. Perfectly shaped, not bushy.. His chest broad and tapered down to a slim waist and muscular looking thighs.. Chemistry never sounded better.. I managed to catch little of the lecture.. I was very busy in fantasy land, feeling his dick choking my throat.

He's my new project. I'm going to get him; whether he likes it or not. His voice is taking me places.. Making me high.. I felt a slight twinge of anger when his class ended.. He gave us a website to check out and then left.

His course is a compulsory one and we have it 3 times a week.. I can't wait for the next class by Wednesday.. Anticipating.. I picked up my bag and left..

*****
Yemi

I finished my class this evening and crashed in my office.. What a long day this has been.. I'm so tired and hungry. I can't leave now though, i have to prepare a lecture note.. I rubbed and neck and swivelled my chair.. What a stressful day i thought.. And yet i have to play nice.. The last class i took was very annoying. They didn't even submit the assignment i gave them.. Continued begging for more time.. Shit. I think I'd tell them that it's going to be for their continuous assessment. Then definitely, they will do the right thing.

I'm missing my queen and my little girl... I picked up my phone and dialled my wife's number.. I heard her sweet voice and i felt calm engulf me.. A woman should be a place of calm for her husband.. That's what Ivy is to me.. My Personal calm.. She asked me about my day and why I'm not home yet.. I told her I'm busy and she asked me to hurry up.."I love you my baby".."love you too sweetheart, she replied.. Fuck.. Love for this woman saturates my entire being.. She's such a sweet creature.. I can't wait to hold her and my little baby in my arms.

****
I can't stop thinking about Prof Yemi. He's everything I've been searching for in a man.. He's so intelligent and serious.. He makes chemistry so delicious.. At the end of each lecture, you can hear students groaning.. We don't ever want him to stop.. I've been whipping my fantasies around him.. Been building dreams around him.. He's so perfect.. I wondered how I'd catch his attention.. I looked around, ive got a lot of competition though..

My phone rang. I picked it and it's my bestie sarah
"Babe, what are you doing?! We've got a partyyy this evening! Where are you?!"
"I'd be home soon.. Im coming.." Oh! She made me loose track of prof yemis ass leaving the hall.. What the fuck.

"Babe! You made prof yemis ass disappear without me enjoying the full view! Get out joor!" I said petulantly.
"Wow! That awesome ass right?" I felt shock rip through me.. How come?! How does she know about that Delectable  ass? She's not a chemistry student. "How did you know?!" I demanded.

"Calm your possessive heart girl.. He took us a Physics course today, he's standing in for his sick colleague. He has a degree in physics too. Did you know that? "She yelled.
"This man is just a genius.. I like him very much.. Well, let me get home, We'd discuss his ass better".

"Abeg, that ass is for public consumption oh.. Its not your property.." She said jokingly.. We laughed and I cut the call. I felt anger at her words and masked it with laughter..

 I got home and flew into Sarah's bedroom.. We rented a 2 bedroom apartment at a building not too far from school.. She's been my friend since secondary school and we've been inseparable since then.. "Babe! Hope my gown is Ironed?! You promi.." I trailed off. I was shocked to see her crying. Is this not the person i was joking with on the phone just now?

"Sarah.. What happened?!" I dropped my handbag on the floor and moved to her.."Rose.. You are back?"..she said sniffling.. I hugged her close and tried petting her.. "Baby, what's wrong?" Deep in my heart, i know what the problem is.. Sarah has a bad habit of falling for the wrong kind of guy.. I'm sure her current flame has dumped her again. She's never been in a relationship longer than 2 months.. And its always hot and violent.. We are in for a teary night today. Bye bye party.

 "He dumped me!.. Am i not beautiful enough? Sexy enough..?" She cried.. I calmed her down and sighed.. Here we go.. "Don't worry dear, you'd be fine.." I consoled. All my thoughts about Yemi dissolved.. No gist tonight. We are for another emotional trauma. This weekend is destroyed.

****
Yemi

I entered my house and fell into the comforting arms of my wife.."baby, I cooked eba and egusi tonight.." Go and shower; before you're done, I'd have served it.. "Baby, you're the best.. I felt joy fill me. This woman is the fucking best.. "Daddy! Daddy".. My little daughter Tiwa rushed towards me.. I engulfed her and twirled her around. She screamed in joy.."daddy! I missed you.. Where have you been? You came in late today.." I kissed her cheek and ruffled her hair.. "It's work my dear.." "Let your dad go shower tiwa, oya, get down.." Ivy said. I dropped her and kissed her forehead.. This little girl is my world and i felt my heart clench.. "Run along now, go to your room".. Tiwa frowned, but obeyed her mother.

My wife looked at me and whispered.. " i want you to eat, rest and come to bed.. You've been busy for weeks.. Tonight, lets.." I cut her off halfway and kissed her deeply.. She kissed me back ravenously.. I totally forgot about food.. I felt blood surge my dick.. Fuck it's been long i buried me in her.. I grabbed her ass and sat down. Then sat her down on my thighs.. I kissed her deeply and ran my hands all over her body...

****

No comments:

Post a Comment