click to follow

Sunday 29 January 2017

I Miss You (featured poem of the week)



I MISS YOU

I still remember everything vividly...
How it all happened suddenly......
How she beamed with smiles joyfully....
How we got so close carelessly....
How she made me fall endlessly......
How she got through my barricades easily.....
I sure can still remember,  wholesomely...



She got through my defense,  there was nothing I could do....
She touched my heart,  the dead organ had to reactivate...
She was granted amnesty,  she wasn't someone I could sue...
She hugged me the first time,  my body couldn't help but jubilate...
She touched my lips with hers,  and my dead lips had to rejuvenate....
She really loved me a lot and I loved her too...

I really miss her,  I must say....
Her succulent lips,  I miss them everyday....
Her lovely breasts,  to feel them again,  I would pay....
Her perfect ass on her petite body frame,  will I ever feel them again?  NAY!!
her lovely moans,  so rhythmic....
Her special delicacies,  the taste so orgasmic...
Her care,  understanding,  her hands and lovely eyes,  her gracious steps,  I swear,  I miss everything....

She already settled in my heart as someone I could not replace...
Her stand was so firm and strong,  no one could displace....
They biology came around and proved that in my heart,  she shouldn't have a place....
It really got to me,  it left me in a daze...
But she will always remain in my heart for all my remaining days....

I miss u so much dear...

#SGOOI

No comments:

Post a Comment