click to follow

Monday 15 May 2017

The Regional Slut 1 (dirty story)

Lucy

I raced through my household chores, or should I say, I supervised my maids in cleaning up the huge house. I noticed negligence among them and I cannot tolerate bullshit like that. I make sure they get their wages on time and therefore I expect total commitment.

Our house is hard to maintain- I admit, but then the deed must be done. I dismissed all the girls.. I make sure no maid lives with Us. I can't allow that. I rushed into my bedroom and took a long relaxing shower.


Then I padded naked into my bedroom and dialled my husband's number.. It rang once and he picked it. I groaned.. Yes i know i called him, but I just wished he didn't pick it. I injected a false excitement into my voice.. "Emeka, are you coming home this night? I've prepared your best dish( that's a lie; a maid cooked it) and i miss you incredibly much..

"Nwa baby, I miss you too.. Infact, I'm leaving work as soon as I can. I'd rush down soon.. Expect me in 1hr".."kisses, I love you.." He replied affectionately and I cut the call. My heart leaped with joy. One hour! One hour of debauchery before he arrives.

I padded naked to the other wing of the house. Cold air hit my nipples and I could feel my pussy squeezing with delight. My pert breasts bounced and my footsteps were hurried. If you see me, you'd never believe I have grown up children. I'm very thick with a deep pussy.

I ran out and straight into the gardens.. Ive been fantasizing fucking against a tree, my back bent over with a cock pounding me.. I heard footsteps behind me and shivered in delight.. I ran faster and the voice of a man grunted in amused laughter..

My chests heaved in exertion and I ran straight to the bulky tree I've chosen jut for this. U know, we have a lot of tree's inside, so. But this tree is special.. It's built like a huge cock, unfortunately, I can't fuck it.

A ringing slap sounded and it took me a minute to realize that I've Been caught. Heavy hands wrapped around me and I stumbled. I tried to turn back and catch a glimpse, but I know well enough it's not Aliu the gateman.

He slapped my cunt hard and i could feel myself getting wetter. Fuck it. I'm a sucker for hard sex, but what if emeka comes on to me hard? Then I'd be sore and miss my fuck appointment tomorrow.

"Chukwudi, just a bit.. Don't fuck me too hard, my husband might want a hard fuck too.." He groaned and slapped my cunt harder.."what a nasty bitch..but I love fucking you.." "Your brother fucks me better.." i moaned like a bitch.. That statement enraged him and brought out the beast in him..

"Fuck you, you fucking cunt! I fucking hate your power over me.." He pistoned harder into my cunt.. My breasts scraped the tree barks.. Fuck! .."fuck me softly.. Emeka is coming home to fuck his pussy.." I moaned..

He began to pound into me harder.."I'm going to fuck you so raw, you'd be sore for weeks.." I cackled in laughter.. "Slap my ass.." I commanded. He obliged without an argument and I could feel my ass bounce..

"Get off my fucking pussy!" I screamed suddenly.. His thrusts were slow and unsure at my outburst. I pulled off his cock and ran like a mad person into the house. He chased me and when I looked back, I saw his cock flapping in the wind.

What a mad man, i thought. He tackled me inside the house and slipped his softening dick into me.."You need some attention, soft boy?" I taunted. His cock got hard immediately and we resumed fucking like no interruptions occurred.

I let my mind wander while he fucked me.. I can come even without focusing.. It might just catch me unaware..

I married emeka because I had no choice. I was the 4th child of the family and we lived in a rural village on the outskirts of Enugu. I lived a perfect life; fucking all the village boys. I was their baby. I was their pussy. I was their slut. They owned me..

Before i got educated, I never knew what I got all the time was a gang bang. I just knew that i got fucked and infact, guys stood in a long line to fuck me. I'd bend over a long bench and hold it tight. Cock after cock. They lined up while waiting for their turns, and enjoyed the show of the person fucking me.

I got wetter thinking about the good ol days.. Cock after cock..

They'd jerk off their cock and infact, some of them would have cum before their turns.
Then my father had to spoil it by marrying me off to his best friends son whom I'd never met before- that at the age of 15. I moved to the city and I realized he's a very wealthy man and quickly learnt how the city life worked.

I realised his mother is a very wicked woman who decided to make my life a living hell in that house. I wasted no time. I wrestled power from his mother and made sure she thinks twice before coming over to my house. I used the power of my cunt to do that. She proved stubborn and was nagging my life in the house and I decided to teach a sweet lesson.

I tied her up when she slept and stripped her naked. I then ate out her shrivelled cunt until i wrenched a cum out of her. She moaned and begged for more. I'm sure she never knew that anything like "orgasm" existed, she was born in the era when sex was considered sacred and missionary is an adventure.

She became very very calm like a lake.. And packed out of the house without fail.. All this while, Emeka had employed teachers for me and I was doing very good. It became too boring for me sexually and I couldn't cope.

Although emeka is very good in bed and infact, would have beemn perfect; but I need subsidiary cocks, I can't be satisfied with just one cock. It didn't take long for me to start searching.

I began to wonder about who to fuck.. And I pounced on his brother. All these story 20 years old. Now, chukwudi is as well as married to me. He's on the timetable with his brother; who's totally oblivious to what were doing. He has a lot of right and infact, I'm not even sure of whom impregnated me.

Catching chukwudi was not hard.. He's a serial womanizer who eye fucked me the moment I started living with them. I noticed his interest and kept it at the back of my mind. When it was time to strike, I did it hot hot.

He's married with 2 kids and he still comes over regularly to pound this cunt. His violent groans snapped me from my reverie and I felt cum spurt deep inside me. I sighed..

I hope emeka doesn't eat his cum because no matter how hard i wash, some cum won't wash out, unless sucked out..

Well, to be fair, this is not the first time he's eating his brother's cum unknowingly.. I dismissed chukwudi and padded to my room to wash up. An hour is Up.





No comments:

Post a Comment