click to follow

Wednesday 17 May 2017

The Regional Slut 2

Emeka got home, all excited and happy.. He was surprised to meet his brother; whom waved his concerns off and gave a silly excuse for being at our house. I smiled like a gracious hostess and served dinner.


All through the meal, I could feel chukwudis cum seep slowly from my cunt and it tickled my pussy, while making me insanely wet. Emekas hand roving my thighs was not helping matters at all. I tried swatting his hand away, but he was persistent.

He didn't flinch when his fingers sank into me and discovered a river. He maintained conversation with chukwudi like an innocent person. I gently squirmed, and I can imagine what chukwudi was thinking.

My husband's finger's played with my clit and burrowed deeper into my snatch. I wiggled like a caught fish and both men stared at me innanely. Oh, I wish he knew he was scooping out his brothers cum from my pussy.

Dinner finally ended with a grace given by chukwudi himself. We're a pretty religious family anyway and we attended a very popular Anglican church. His brother left and it was just us alone.

He pounced on me right in the dining and I tried to warn him, but he wouldn't listen. "We just ate a spicy meal emeka.. Do you wanna drive fire up my cunt?" He hesitated in eating up my pussy. And he changed tactics by shoving my mouth on his cock.

That's fine by me.. So far he doesn't eat his brother's cum. We fucked severally that night and trust me, I had a very blissful sleep. The next morning, emeka reminded me about a church meeting we have to attend. I groaned inwardly and almost muttered an excuse, until I remembered why I joined the church elders in the first place.

My husband's best friend is my ultimate goal. Not that I love him or anything, but he's been my epitome of a sexualized man for about 15 years now. I kept my secret yearning closed enough anyway. So, he himself doesn't suspect. When he was made the head pastor of the church, I got very excited and decided to join a group that would have unfettered access to him.

Seducing a pastor is hard work, I tell you. Seducing him, while trying to appear as if you're not seducing him is harder work! I didn't want him or my husband to suspect anything, so, I've been biding my time.

Luckily for me, his wife and 2 kids have relocated to the US for ages now and infact, they keep contact with my Twins who also reside over there. I'm going to strike him like a cobra, and he's never ever going to expect it.

Let's be realistic- unless he's committing adultery- which I'm sure he isn't, he's got 15 years of cum waiting to spurt out from those holy balls. Unlike your generic middle age pastors, this man is incredible!

He's got serious buns and a deep sensual smile. Crows feet bracket his eyes, while laugh lines are carved beautifully around his lips. He's got a deep dimple on his left cheek and I made sure to invite him to a lot of dinners- afterall, he's a man too.

I rushed through dressing up, and I finished in record time. Because I wore nothing. Emeka was shocked about my speed, and he commented.. But I just smiled.."you must be eager to help solve the church problems.." he said with a proud smile. I gave a demure laugh and flicked my eyelashes innocently.."Always for God, my dear".

The morning was chilly- the harmattan chills in January is not a funny thing at all. The car heater blasted, but still couldn't take the innate cold away. We arrived at the church compound and I felt shivers wrack my body as I got down from the car- a combination of cold and deadly excitement.. Something is telling me I would succeed today.

Emeka wrapped his arms around me and tucked me protectively into the crook of his arms.. I had silly images of the pastors cock tucked into my cunt. We all settled down and the meeting began. Like I anticipated; a call from office called emeka away.. As usual. He gave an apologetic excuse and rushed off from the meeting.

We were 2 ladies and 4 men left- including the head pastor. The meeting went on and on and my mind was fixated on my plan. I could only stare at his crotch and let my imagination run wild.. Someone tapped me.. I looked up and the other woman told me the meeting was over.

"Mrs Okon, Can you meet me in my office?" He said with his deep sonorous voice. I inhaled in shock. This must be a good sign! I didn't even invite myself over yet! "Yes, pastor.." I replied in a vague voice. We said a prayer and the meeting dispersed.

I almost rushed to his office, but modulated my steps. His office is located right inside the church.. A big wide office. Yes, and one more reason why i want to fuck him- he's a neurosurgeon.. I'd been wondering how fucking a neurosurgeon would go. It will literary blow my brains out- pun intended.

I knocked the door and he asked me to enter. I sat down on a sofa and he looked at me in concern.. "I noticed you hardly contributed at the meeting today.." I played the role well.. "Sir, something has been bothering me..and I've been so scared.." He stood up and rushed to my side.

"What is it? Is it Emeka? Is it the kids?".. "No sir, it's my body sir.. I've been feeling this pain, and I'm scared to go to a doctor I don't know.. And since you are one.." "Yes, what is it?"

"Promise you'd help me sir?".. I let tears well in my eyes.. He became alarmed and bothered.. I tried so hard to stiffle a smile.."Well sir, it's here" I gently placed his right hand on my breast. I maintained eye contact- still crying.

"Squeeze it sir..It Hurt's so bad.." The man was confused.



No comments:

Post a Comment