click to follow

Sunday 21 May 2017

The regional slut 4

I stared in shock at my kids. They flew into my arms and almost knocked me down.. I hugged them fiercely.."How come?" I stuttered.." We wanted to surprise you mom!" My daughter screamed in excitement.

"You're so beautiful anna, and you've grown so tall.." i muttered with a tinge of jealousy i couldn't mask. She beamed and I felt pride fill me. I stood on my tiptoes to rove my hands through my son's hair. He smiled at me and I felt my insides clutch. He reminded me of emeka when I married him- Tall, almost pretty, with a heart breaking smile.


I felt my heart began to beat a hard staccato when he bent his head and kissed my forehead.."I miss you mummy and I love you so much" I smiled and it was almost a teary moment. Emeka broke the emotional moment with a deep laugh and we all smiled. I went in with my daughter and she was a non stop talker.

I left the kitchen for a bit to the toilet for a pee. I pulled open the door without even knocking and saw my husband taking a pee. I tiptoed into the toilet and tickled him, making him turn in shock and spraying me with pee. I gasped in shock to find out it's not emeka, but my son Micheal.

I felt mortification fill me and my eyes inadvertently slipped lower. I got the shock of it's life. A thick long black schlong dangled between his legs. My eyes bulged. He quickly snapped to his senses and I rushed off, muttering apologies- I'd forgotten to knock, I was used to it just being Emeka and I.

I forgot all about urinating and went back to the kitchen in a daze. Anna continued her story and told me about all the men she's dated and the one's that broke her heart. I was giving her relationship advice and acting all motherly- but my mind was filled with the shocking image I just saw. Was that a cock?! Jesus! I wish his father was half as hung as that. I imagined that cock stretching my pussy lips and I wanted to faint. That cock is huge!

My mind filled with terrible images. I began to get jealous of all the girls he must have fucked, while his mother is here searching for cock to fill her. I began to get filled with sinful images. Our body entwined.. Rocking... Fucking..

It didn't help matters that micheal is a toucher. He held me as often as he could and I couldn't control my urges, he became my obsession.. I almost got caught when I almost screamed his name while emeka was pounding deep into me. I was wet like a bitch.

It wasn't long before it all came crashing down. That day, anna went to visit her friend ad emeka is at work as usual. Micheal also went out and I assumed I was home alone. I stared at Micheal all through the night before and had an orgasm in my dream just because of him.

My skin was on fire and I felt like I was on heat. I needed to be mounted like a bitch by my son. I bounced around on the bed pulled off my nightwear. My nipples were hard and tingly.. And i slapped my breasts severally.."Get yourself in check!" I whispered. How can I burn up in lust for my son? The one i breastfed with this boobs? My mind warred with my perversions.."But he has a thick cock.."It muttered.."Bigger than you've ever had" I moaned in frustration and tried to crush back this devilish yearnings.

My eye's were closed and my fingers were buried in my cunt.. When I felt a presence.. I opened my eyes and saw Michael staring at me with a fire of insane lust burning in his eyes.. "Doesn't daddy fuck you hard enough, mum?" I froze in shock. Then I scrambled to wear my gown.

He was at my side in a jiffy and plucked off the gown from my trembling hands.. "What are you doing mike?!" I pulled the duvet around me, but he ripped it off savagely. "I just want to stare at your beautiful body ma..,don't be shy,, let me see it.."he said harshly.

I moved to get out of the room, but he was faster.. He pulled me back and my breasts bounced of his chest. He squeezed the full globes and groaned.."Fuck, you're one MILF! I'm just gonna forget you're my mother and feel your silky cunt.." I grew wetter at his nasty words.

He didn't even wait. He rubbed my pussy in wide round circles and flicked my clit.."stop it! " I tried to break away, but he had had the nerve to laugh at me. As his fingers sank into the wet, tight grip of my pussy and my orgasm rippled over my body. I gasped, feeling the slick heat as it pulsed through my vagina, washing over his fingers.

I'd banked too much feelings deep inside and i spasmed with delirious lust consuming me..
Then he had slid them down to the tight little hole where my cunt juices has dripped into..
“Micheal…” I gasped, bending over as a fresh stab of arousal spiralled through me..

"I promise to fuck you" he rasped.. one finger sinking in to its first knuckle, sending a flare of pain through my body that i enjoyed too much to be comfortable with. His finger withdrew and sank into my ass, while another two plunged into my cunt. His fingers curled deep into nerve endings i never knew existed deep in me.. Crazy feelings washed over me..

He fingered my vagina and asshole with fast deep strokes until I came apart in his arms. He gently wiped the sweat off my brows and and he watched me, his cock a thick, hard outline beneath his pants, his eyes dark as I stood before him trembling. “Pervert!" I screamed at him.

He gave a sardonic smile that made me cream my pussy more!

No comments:

Post a Comment